The Council understands that a large part of its success is due to the
support of its sponsors and members.
Sponsors engage the Telecom Council community, including 25+ carriers, over 110
member companies, 1000s of entrepreneurs, and a subscrber base of 30,000 people, by guiding meeting topics, influencing agendas, or building their own meeting from scratch.
Telecom Council allows our sponsors to Access the professionals they need to Influence while receiving measurable Results.
Below are the top 10 reasons organizations sponsor Telecom Council meetings.
Click here for web version
- Target Your Market. Our base of 40,000 telecom
professionals is segmented into executives, entrepreneurs,
carriers, and more provides access to
the professionals you need your message to reach.
- Reputation. Council sponsors have a
quantifiably positive reputation with telecom decision makers, in the
part of the world where most telecom decisions get made.
- It's easy. The Council can manage all
logistics, agenda, registration, promotion, moderation and deliver a post-meeting report with all
meeting statistics, etc. All
you need to do is tell us your objective.
- Content. Tailor your content with the right
speakers and demos, to a tailored audience to effectively communicate
- Cost-Effective. From lanyard and meal sponsorship to the Tier 1 option which provides agenda input, there are many sponsorship opportunities to choose from. Even the most expensive costs less than a single 1-page ad in a trade magazine.
- Branding. Build your brand through messaging,
contact, direct conversation with our members, and international reach.
- Executive Relationships. Put your executives
at the center of the innovation and collaboration that flows through
every Council meeting. See who comes to our meetings here.
- Focus. Put the Council staff's extensive
years of telecom industry experience to use for your company. We're not
event managers who sometimes do telecom, we're Telecom Professionals
who sometimes do meetings.
- Involvement. Companies who sponsor Telecom
Council meetings are broadcasting their association and commitment to
the local telecom community, and claiming a leadership role in the
- Connect, Communicate, Collaborate. There's no
better way than your own.